Dr Izon is an experienced General Practitioner with over 25 years experience
His qualifications include:
- Batchelor of Surgery and Medicine with Honours (UWCM 1990)
- Membership of The Royal college General Practitioners (UK)
- Fellowship of The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (AU)
- Member of The Australasian College Cutaneous Oncology
- Diploma in Advanced Skin Cancer Surgery 2012
Dr Izon also lectures to general practitioners in cardiology and chairs educational meetings for general practice. He is a registered teacher of medical students with the University of Melbourne and Monash University and is passionate about education and high quality medicine.